• Responsible for the end to end architecture of a mobile application and will be working closely with all the engineering functions and the scrum teams.
• Drive an open and scalable architecture with the focus on mobility solutions, ensuring good engineering practices are implemented and the overall system design and architecture is kept while developing new features to the market.
• Key role in fostering innovation and ensuring adoption of new technologies in accordance with the new features available across the leading mobile operating systems.
• Passionate about delivering high-quality enterprise software and has demonstrated experience in pre-sales, techno-commercial proposals including good presentation skills.
• Hands-on mobile frameworks, J2EE stack and have an in-depth technical understanding of enterprise software architecture.
• Overall ownership of application architecture
• Establish well architected and designed solution
• Working with several scrum teams and actively involved in the design of multiple features in parallel
• Mentor and develop engineers in all levels
• Establish and manage engineering processes, best practices, and continuous improvement, aligned with Agile-Scrum methodology
• Drive a transition to continuous integration/deployment
• Participate in envisioning of next-gen plans to achieve longer term strategic objectives of the organization
• Expertise in the following areas:
- Mobile development using android SDK/ Objective C / Swift
- Web services (JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RS, JSON/REST)
- Spring Framework, Hibernate, and JMS
- Low/High-level designing
- Design patterns