• Minimum of 6-8 years of hands-on experience in Java, J2EE platform with mandatory experience in SOA/REST/APIs.
• Sound knowledge on SOA/API concepts with experience in design/development of SOAP/REST based Web Services etc. Knowledge on Microservices architecture style and Docker containers are required.
• Must have good experience using application frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JAX-RS, Camel, etc.
• Continuous Integration and TDD through the use of BitBucket/Git/SubVersion etc, Jenkin and JUnit/Mockito with code analysis using PMD etc.
• Use/knowledge of different development tools such as Eclipse, WAS, Active MQ, build tools such as Maven/Gradle etc.
• Knowledge around ESBs (Data Power, MQ) and API management tools would be an added advantage. Skills on WebSphere ODM and IBM ISAM would be a plus.
• Good domain knowledge in BNFS