Technology is blurring the lines between shared file systems, portable storage and duplicate information, while security, risk and governance remain important factors that must be considered. To enable secure, agile, and cost effective real-time digital collaboration, Syntel helps enterprises move from legacy IT systems like Lotus Notes to Microsoft SharePoint in order to establish robust governance and more efficient workflows. Our end-to-end SharePoint solutions include:
- Migrating legacy content management systems to SharePoint
- Defined SharePoint architecture, including information and physical architecture
- Implementing standard SharePoint features and configurations
- Building web parts, custom applications and workflows for customized SharePoint implementations
- Extraction of intelligence and business insight using BI solutions on SharePoint
- Built-in templates for sites and site collections
- Seamless integration with Active Directory and third-party identity providers
Syntel’s patented content management accelerator, TransPoint® is a one-stop solution for migrating from Lotus Notes, eRoom and older SharePoint builds to the most current versions of SharePoint.
TransPoint performs automated analysis, schema migration and data migration, ensuring data integrity, data quality and a seamless transfer of data. Additional features such as Archive to PDF and Live Dashboard make this a one-of-a-kind tool.
- 35% savings in total migration effort, plus up to 20% additional cost savings
- Automation levels as high as 90%
- Zero licensing cost
- Faster migration of schema and content from legacy applications to SharePoint
- Seamless management of SharePoint solutions to ensure maximum availability
- Customization according to client needs