Consolidate and rationalize your application portfolio to improve effectiveness and efficiency, while reducing maintenance and development lifecycle costs. Our approach includes scoring every application for its operational efficiency, ability to support business processes and technology relevance.
Syntel adopts industry best practices to:
- Optimize service delivery
- Reduce application maintenance cost
- Standardize processes
- Improve portfolio stability and scalability
Green IT/Technology Cost Optimization
Save millions with Syntel’s Green IT initiative. Optimize your application performance, database usage, storage, servers and networks to ensure:
- Reduced system resource usage
- Enhanced system performance
- Reduced costs
Take a gradual and phased approach in transforming your portfolio into the AMO 2.0 delivery model. This model is customized to suit the size, complexity, nature, risk appetite and maturity of your environment. Besides, this allows you to continue with business-as-usual.
Our Stay Ahead program carefully considers your business and IT strategies, IT goals, current challenges, and financial details to optimize your business processes.
Business Technology Management (BTM)
Align your IT strategy and add business value with Syntel’s Business Technology Management (BTM). Identify opportunities to optimize your business outcomes using Syntel’s BTM services and deliver:
- A holistic understanding of your organization
- Analysis of business strengths and assessment of areas for improvement
- An alignment of IT with their goals
Our BTM services focus on strategic and business integration by following a three-step approach:
- Leverage a Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) approach to align business functions to underlying technology, data, and infrastructure components
- Assess business strategy and IT alignment using a detailed questionnaire to identify inconsistencies
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest opportunities for your IT infrastructure optimization and transformation
Assess your outsourcing and offshoring opportunities with IdenteonTM—Syntel’s scientific methodology for data collection, analysis, rating and recommendation. Identeon has two layers for IT portfolio assessment:
- Consultation services to assist you in making the right outsourcing and offshoring decisions
- Portfolio analysis to study your existing applications and deliver a detailed engagement plan
Gain actionable insights into how to seamlessly migrate or upgrade your IT systems with Syntel’s Service Maturity Blueprint. Plan and prioritize your application management objectives and benchmark your performance by partnering with us.
Syntel’s maturity assessment model evaluates:
- Application management services, functions and processes
- Ability to embed continuous improvement plans within your evolving processes
- Your organization’s attitude and aptitude towards change
Rationalize your portfolio by identifying redundant functionalities and technology platforms. Protect your information and enable a smooth migration to cutting-edge technologies. Syntel’s three-step portfolio rationalization provides a clear roadmap, allowing you to retain, retire, revitalize or renew your applications:
- Portfolio Evaluation: Analyzes your business needs and identifies gaps or redundant processes in your IT infrastructure
- Portfolio Clustering: IT applications are grouped into clusters to assess their business value and overall health ranking
- Modernization Roadmap: A modernization roadmap is drafted based on the evaluation and analysis
Legacy System Modernization
Replacing legacy systems may seem like a cumbersome task. It is important to identify business, regulatory and other impacts, and follow an optimum sequence for decommissioning expensive and legacy systems.
Syntel’s customized modernization strategy includes portfolio rationalization, phased migration, and legacy system decommissioning, to deliver quicker Return on Investment (RoI).