Methodology | Financial Services KPO | Healthcare & Life Sciences KPO | Insurance KPO
Finding New Value through KPO
Today’s enterprises are looking beyond IT outsourcing to drive cost reductions and enterprise wide improvements. Handing non-core business processes off to experts not only delivers increased efficiencies, it delivers the potential for improved performance. The key is combining the right people, processes, and technologies to gain maximum efficiency and achieve competitive advantage.
Syntel has combined its IT outsourcing expertise with its KPO services to deliver a unique model. With our foundation as an IT organization with extensive experience in software development and processes, we quickly automate and digitize your processes. For instance, we develop online tools to help reduce manual labor, which helps increase productivity and improve quality. Because Syntel provides all necessary services, you shed the burden of managing multiple vendors.
Integrating IT with KPO delivers significant value, including:
- Faster testing cycles
- Shorter feedback periods
- Condensed enhancement cycles
- Single platform cycle management
- Reduced costs
Syntel's end-to-end KPO solutions for financial services, healthcare/life sciences, and insurance include:
- Comprehensive Portfolio Assessment Tool - Identeon - to determine what can determine what can be outsourced and the ideal delivery model
- Six Sigma based transition and change management methodology, including diligence, transition plan, knowledge transfer, ramp up and ongoing change management
- Domain focused teams with hands on experience in your industries processes
- Delivery framework with sample SLAs (accuracy, adherence to deadlines, response time, etc.)
- Baseline project plan
- Metrics highlighting significant cost savings from year one
- Year-over-year productivity savings guarantees
- Disaster recovery and business continuity plans to address disasters that occur at the global level.
- Continuous feedback loop to ensure upgraded performance into the long term
- Word-class project management
- Safety and security of working with a U.S.-based company – projects are managed according to U.S. standards, in compliance with U.S. laws
Read more about how to get started with KPO, and succeed, here.