SyntBots™ Streamlines Transaction Monitoring Systems Integration >>
A Fortune 100 financial company with business across the globe, was looking for a solution to tackle system downtimes and delays in critical transactions.
Syntel collaborated with the client to integrate a transaction monitoring system with SyntBots™ — Syntel's next generation platform, in order to trigger automated remediation procedures. The solution enabled the client to benefit from a major reduction in downtime for the auto-remediated systems.
- Critical business system downtime, which affected transaction completions and led to delays in financial processing
- Excessive time and effort spent on diagnosis, leading to delayed turnaround time – typically 40 minutes for each failure
- Increased risk in meeting SLAs for critical transactions
- Increase in operational support costs
Syntel incorporated a transaction monitoring system for its client using the SyntBots™ for IT Operations platform. Take a look at the solution and how it helped the client:
- Integrated the transaction monitoring systems to receive events for service failures and trigger remediation procedures using a workflow-based solution.
- Automated the business system recovery procedure across application and infrastructure components.
- Designed workflows to mimic the actions of support engineers.
- Built in the required governance actions to ensure compliance with the client's established enterprise ITIL procedures
- Created reusable building blocks of services and workflows providing scalable solutions and faster SOP modeling.
- Introduced a functionality of approval steps with human intervention for high-risk situations, thereby providing fine grained control over automation.
- 70% downtime reduction for auto-remediated systems
- 50% savings on support efforts for repeatable processes
- Better performance of end-to-end business process transaction times