Reducing Shipment Creation & Tracking Effort by 86% with SyntBots™ >>
A leading global logistics company was looking to streamline the process of shipment number creation and tracking. The company has shipment locations in 50 countries, which generate huge amounts of data and millions of shipment IDs. A single human error can lead to hours of effort spent in rectifying and tracking the correct shipment.
After analyzing the existing process, Syntel proposed automating the shipment order simulation process for validation. The solution had to be easy to use, quickly adaptable and flexible enough to accommodate new order modules. The SyntBots™ for Process platform enabled Syntel to deliver on its promise within the client's tight deadline.
- Different geographies - a vast array of shipment origins and destinations
- Need for a simulation and an efficient process for shipment order creations and validations
- Lack of a simple user interface (UI) to enable seamless transaction handling with minimum technical knowledge
Syntel proposed a UI-based automation approach leveraging its SyntBots™ integrated automation platform. SyntBots™ renders application complexity irrelevant driving faster learning and adoption. The scenario builder enables users to customize existing scenarios or quickly create new scenarios, based on their business needs.
Key features of the solution:
- Highly available and reliable, with learning capabilities and easy maintenance
- Standardized UI with configurable parameters
- Reduced cycle time
- Enterprise scale
- 86% reduction in cycle time for shipment ID simulation
- 50% reduction in scenario maintenance
- 30% savings in total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Flexibility to enable continuous improvement