Opportunity, Choice and Ownership
Syntel's mission is to create new opportunities for our clients by harnessing our passion, talent, and innovation. To succeed in this mission, our employees must maintain a client-focus and be willing to go that extra mile. We strive to deliver quality that exceeds our customers' expectations through our dedication and passion for our work. We strive to live our brand: Consider IT Done®.
Managers in the field are expected to make decisions in the best interest of the customer, always responsible for meeting customer needs. Syntel's on-site management policies encourage managers to view themselves as leaders, coaches and motivators creating a positive growth environment allowing for the input of individual employees. Managers delegate responsibilities to employees, awarding them ownership of processes. The results? High levels of pride, loyalty, and dedication to quality!
An Entrepreneurial Culture
Syntel's entrepreneurial culture encourages employees to think and act like company owners, delivering a culture of opportunity, choice, and ownership.
You need the right environment to reach your goals - Syntel's culture delivers the atmosphere for opportunity. We match your core competencies to the project and to the team's. We also assign each consultant to a dedicated resource specialist who helps identify opportunities to improve skills through training and hands-on experience. We call it freedom of lateral movement.
Syntel's culture encourages you to take risks that add real value to our company and to our customers. Employees tell us that we offer more choice and career options than our competitors. We listen, encourage your inputs, and recognize accomplishments.
With this knowledge, Syntel encourages all employees to act and think like co-owners of one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies today. As an entrepreneurial organization, we value and recognize those employees who take ownership of challenges and opportunities and think out-of-the-box when solving problems. We empower our employees to take risks, develop creative solutions, and do whatever it takes to make it happen for our customers.
Syntel is founded in integrity, and our five business values create a more AGILE environment that enables Syntellers to exceed our clients’ expectations:
- Adaptive: Being adaptive means we acknowledge the changing world, its dynamics and the requirements of the new business scenario. This challenge provides new and exciting opportunities for business as well as personal growth.
- Global: Today, business ideas span multiple geographies and cultures, re-defining the market landscape. To survive and succeed, every business must encompass thoughts and ideas from a global perspective. We are proud to be a diverse global organization that assimilates different thoughts and cultures aligned for a common business purpose.
- Imaginative: The business world is full of possibilities. Being imaginative is a way of life at Syntel, and every one of us is empowered to look past the obvious answer and develop radical ideas. There are myriad opportunities to create innovative solutions that help our clients explore new frontiers and add value to their businesses.
- Leadership: We believe that leadership must be intrinsic and articulated in every aspect of our personal and professional lives. Leadership also means empowerment, and Syntellers take responsibility and ownership of the work we do for clients, for each other, and for the communities we call home.
- Entrepreneurial: Being entrepreneurial comes naturally to us. Despite a legacy that stretches back decades, Syntellers have a start-up mentality that energizes our work culture, keeps us fresh, and challenges us to work hard at innovation.