- To manage the engagement between Syntel and their clients, proactively engage with client teams, identify initiatives and lead them to initiation of projects
- Client relationship building and improve customer satisfaction
- Single Point of Contact for the engagement
- Engage and strategize with senior level executives at client organizations to demonstrate how Syntel can drive their business forward
- Effectively monitor the program charter to ensure that the projects are delivered with appropriate quality, on-time and within budget
- Allocate and manage resources required in fulfilling the business plans in terms of delivery & customer expectations.
- Identify and maximize additional opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams and prepare response to the RFIs and RFPs
- Responsible for targeted revenues from the engagement
- Participate and act as the SME in sales, pre-sales efforts; Work with Sales and Pre-sales team to penetrate new accounts / new divisions in existing accounts
- Prepare and deliver targeted pitches and materials including presentations, collaterals and participate in meetings to assist Sales in new business acquisition
- Lead Innovations - Own and lead innovations in addition of new offerings.
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Thought Leadership - Experience and capability to provide consulting to customers on large scale IT outsourcing engagements that leverage business domain, technology landscape optimization and process excellence. Ability to converge vertical domain depth with horizontal service offerings.
- Customer Satisfaction and Revenue Growth - Exceed revenue growth targets in collaboration with sales team with focus on high customer satisfaction maximizing value to clients and growth for Syntel.
- Delivery Efficiencies - Identify ways and means to improve gross margins through delivery efficiencies, offshore leverage, reducing capital and operations expenditure in close collaboration with Delivery Managers.
- Relationship Management & Governance - Own the relationships with the customer executive’s at Manager and VP level with strong practices on governance. Excellent Customer Management and Communication Skills. Ability to push back and manage conflicting scenarios leading to win-win situations.
- Business Strategy - Work with the senior leadership to define and execute go to market strategy, identifying opportunities to expand existing, open new and penetrate competition.
- Should be able to bring additional contacts and relationships to aid in sales efforts.
- Should have sound working knowledge of Global delivery model. Also different type of projection execution (FP,FC, Managed services)
- Should have the ability of building relationships with other vendors / collaborate with vendors and create win – win strategy.