Syntel is committed to creating an accessible online environment for all visitors to its web site. It is our endeavor to provide a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so aim to adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. If you have any suggestions, questions or comments regarding the accessibility of our web site, please contact the Syntel Marketing team at email@example.com.
Web Accessibility Initiative
This website endeavors to conform to level A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
Our web site makes use of industry-standard techniques and best practices to provide the highest possible level of web site accessibility for our users. These include:
- Any and all information conveyed with color is still readable if a user is unable to distinguish color.
- Any image used on our web site will contain a textual description that will be read out loud within your screen reader.
- Link text or phrases have been rewritten to make senses when read out loud by a screen reader.
- All font-sizes found on our web site use relative units of measurement. This makes scaling the font-size of our web site easier and more consistent.
- In cases where tables have been used to present data, we've added controls for screen readers to access so they can properly communicate the information contained within back to the user.
- Cascading Style Sheets (or CSS) have been used to control the look and feel of our web site. If your browser is unable to use style sheets, the information within our site will still be accessible to the user.
- We've created relationships with all online form controls with their labels to help out users with limited dexterity and/or visual disabilities.
Some of our content is in PDF format only. We are working towards reducing our dependence on PDFs for use on our web site, and training staff to provide content in more accessible formats.
Due to conditions beyond our control, there are some instances where we are unable to provide information in an accessible format (for example, our mapping information, some RSS feeds, etc). We will be monitoring these sections, and develop an accessible solution as technology improves.
While we at Syntel strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Syntelinc.com website, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We will continue to develop the site in accordance with guidelines promoted by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), the National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) and the Plain English Campaign.
The site displays correctly in current web browsers. If you view our site on an older browser, you may find pages don't display as intended if the browser isn't standards-compliant. We recommend you upgrade your browser to the latest version of one of the following, to get the most from our site.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com
Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com