World Class Infrastructure
- 200+ acres in India with potential capacity of 25,000-30,000
- India centers include libraries, training rooms, cafeterias and guest houses
- Centers and campuses in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, and the U.S.
Syntel’s India Development Centers provide a constructed to world-class standards including:
- Intelligent system
- Campus wide closed-circuit with fixed and high-speed dome cameras
- Advanced system
- Smart card programmable system
- Double to data centers using
- with 10Gig & 40G ready with terabit switching backplane capacity
- with superior performance built on 10GbE
- Separate physical networks for
- enabled (802.11abg)
- via dedicated data and voice network and high-speed satellite links
Syntel launched its first Global Development Center in Mumbai, India in 1992. In 1996, we expanded to Chennai and in 2004 our footprint grew again to include Pune. Today, we have multiple locations across cities as well as campuses in Chennai, India and Pune, India.
||Photos not available
Disclaimer: All images contained herein are the copyrighted property of Syntel, Inc. These images are intended for use "as is". Any unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or alteration of these images without the consent of Syntel, Inc. will be considered a violation of U.S. Copyright laws.
Please contact us with any questions you might have about the use of these images or what constitutes "fair use".