Quality Drives Customer Satisfaction
Syntel embraces this belief and puts a strong emphasis on optimal quality in our service and deliverables. Inherent in this commitment is our pledge to pursuing
Syntel’s holistic, enterprise-wide Quality System integrates multiple quality standards like in delivering enhanced productivity and continual, ongoing improvement. Our include ISO 27001:2005, SEI CMMi Level 5 and ISO 9001:2008. We also have SAS 70 Type II Certification.
In addition, Syntel has implemented throughout its delivery organization to provide our customers with the most optimized and efficient solutions.
Our Quality System includes the following elements:
- Well-designed for ensuring quality of software products and services to meet customer requirements
- Integrated activities such as reviews, inspection, and testing in the development processes
- to monitor processes, products and services, including measurement of responsiveness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, efficiency, and auditability
- Project to ensure timely deliveries
- Focus on through training, standards, rules and practices
- Human resource
Benefits to Customers
Syntel’s robust Quality System translates to benefits for our customers, including:
- Through definition and management of IT processes, Syntel provides consistent performance, reducing unknowns that lead to risk.
- With better management, tracking and control, Syntel increases work process efficiency leading to lower IT project costs.
- Objective and quantitative analysis of process performance gives Syntel the ability and insight to improve the efficacy of work processes and reduce causes of non-conformance. There is also less time and resource expenditure on re-work and correction of defects, meaning less cost and faster time-to-market.
Dedicated Quality Group
Syntel's dedicated quality group oversees several elements of the quality system at an organizational level, . This includes:
- Setting organizational process capability baseline for quality and processes
- Institutionalizing defect prevention activities
- Incorporating new technologies into the Quality System to achieve productivity and quality improvements
- Organization-wide participation in process improvements
We also have a centralized , which:
- Determines the level of compliance with the documented Quality System
- Determines the effectiveness of the QMS in meeting the stated quality objectives.Identifies new processes, methods, tools used in projects audited and submits them for evaluation and release to other projects in the organization
- Tracks and resolves noncompliances and corrective actions